Required fields are marked with asterisks (*)


Please complete this form to request a final water meter reading.

Final water meter readings are required when you are moving to or from a property in Bluewater that is connected to the municipal water system.

If you are moving from one property in Bluewater to another property in Bluewater, complete two separate forms.

I am completing this form for:
Select the option that best describes your situation:

Scroll to top